Anatome Rejuvenating Himalayan Body ScrubRegular price £22.00
Made from organic essential oils and himalayan salt, this skin scrub leaves the skin looking and feeling fresher, smoother and more hydrated.
Showering and cleansing our skin, followed by a body moisturiser is great for keeping our skin clean and hydrated, but another important step in the care of the skin on our bodies is exfoliating.
Exfoliating helps to slough away dead skin cells that can cause the skin to feel dry and appear dull, as well as improve the circulation, promoting better blood flow. It also helps to prevent ingrown hairs and pore blockages that can lead to breakouts and blemishes.
Our Rejuvenating Himalayan Body Scrub cleanses whilst the natural skin scrubbing cane sugar and Himalayan salts leave behind smooth, soft and glowing skin.
Lemongrass, ginger and orange balance skin oils and tone whilst omega fatty acid rich shea butter, castor and sunflower oils moisturise and hydrate the skin.
Take a few minutes of olfactory pleasure from the aromatic essential oils in this body scrub as you massage it into your skin.
For all skin types, even sensitive skin, ideal for use in the morning.
1. Place a small amount of the Rejuvenating Himalayan Body Scrub between your fingers and mix with a little warm water.
2. Evenly spread the scrub over your body and rub vigorously. Rinse away with warm water.
Sucrose (cane sugar)*, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, decyl glucoside, sodium chloride, zea mays seed flour*, tocopherol, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil*, cymbopogon flexuosus oil*, Zingeber officinale, (ginger) root oil*, citral**, geraniol**, linalool**, limonene**.
Anatome use glass bottle jars and containers to present their products for several important reasons:
- There is no risk of harmful chemicals getting into the products that are packed in glass, which means that no additional additives are needed to preserve the products.
- Glass ensures moisture is less likely to get inside the container, preserving the life and quality of each product.
- It is completely recyclable.