BeYou Menstrual Cup
Regular price £14.99
-Up to 12 hours protection
-Environmentally and economically friendly - lasts up to a decade
-100% medical grade silicone
The BeYou Menstrual Cup is an environmentally and economically friendly alternative to pads and tampons, lasting up to a whole decade! The cup holds up to 3 tampons worth of menstrual fluid and can be worn for up to 12 hours with no leaks. Made with 100% soft, medical grade silicone, the BeYou Menstrual Cup has been tried and tested by hundreds of cup users and rated as the perfect cup for beginners and cup pro’s alike!
We recommend using the Medium cup if you are under 25 and/or have not given birth vaginally.
Size: Medium or Large
1. Take your time and practice using your cup until you feel comfortable.
2. Fold the cup using a fold that feels most comfortable for you.
3. Insert the folded cup into your vagina with the same method as a tampon.
4. The cup should sit lower than a tampon inside your vagina, but should feel comfortable, with the stem fully inside.
5. Once the cup is inside, it will open and create a light suction. This is how the cup prevents leaks.
6. You can use your finger to check it is fully unfolded. You can twist the cup if you need to.
7. The cup can be used for up to 12 hours, but you can empty your cup when you feel you need to.
8. To remove the cup, gently pull the stem of the cup downwards until you can reach and hold the base of the cup.
9. Pinch the base to release the suction and take it out.
10. You may need to push down to help reach your cup.
11. Empty the contents of your cup into the toilet and rinse.
12. Reinsert cup if needed.
100% Medical Grade Silicone
100% Recyclable - container and outer packaging